How do I raise a return / refund request?
- Return & refund requests must be made within 14 days from date of purchase.
- Please clearly state your return / refund reason(s) and include attachments that may be useful for our investigation.
- Return / refund requests will be processed within 7 working days. We will notify you on the outcome via email/call/WhatsApp.
- Please note that it will take another 5-7 days for the refunded amount to reflect in your accounts.
Important: Please note that Doctor Anywhere Marketplace does not allow for any returns/refunds due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.
In order for an item to be returned, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Received item is wrong / damaged / expired.
- Received item is in the original condition.
- Received item is complete (to the extent the item was received).
- Received item must come with original tags and labels attached (where applicable).
- Items must not fall under one of these categories:
- Hygiene-sensitive products
How can I raise a cancellation request?
To raise a cancellation request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the following: Where cancellation policy is written in the item description, that policy would take precedence over the policy written in this FAQ. For ...
What happens to my Promo Code when there is a refund?
Eligibility for promo code reissuance will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please clearly state your return/refund reason(s) to the Doctor Anywhere Marketplace Operations Team at email@example.com. Please include details about the promo ...
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
Click here to view our full Refund & Cancellation policy: https://doctoranywhere.com/services/hb-refund-cancellation-policy