How can I raise a cancellation request?
Please note the following:
- Where cancellation policy is written in the item description, that policy would take precedence over the policy written in this FAQ.
- For Product Orders:
- We do not accept any cancellations for product purchases except in the following scenarios:
(i) System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
(ii) Purchased item is out of stock
- The cancellation request must be made within 1 day from the date of purchase.
- For Service Orders:
- We do not accept any cancellations for services purchases except in the following scenarios:
(i) The patient is medically unable to complete the service
(ii) System errors resulting in duplicated orders or order errors
(iii) The vendor is unable to provide the service purchased
- The cancellation request must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase and at least 3 days prior to the appointment date.
- Except in special cases, there would be no cancellations / refunds as long as the service has started.
Important: Please note that Doctor Anywhere Marketplace does not allow for any cancellations due to change of mind. We seek your understanding for this.
How do I raise a return / refund request?
To raise a return / refund request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Return & refund requests must be made within 14 days from date of purchase. Please clearly state your return / refund reason(s) and include attachments that may be ...
What is your refund and cancellation policy?
Click here to view our full Refund & Cancellation policy: https://doctoranywhere.com/services/hb-refund-cancellation-policy
What happens to my Promo Code when there is a refund?
Eligibility for promo code reissuance will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please clearly state your return/refund reason(s) to the Doctor Anywhere Marketplace Operations Team at email@example.com. Please include details about the promo ...